Kimrick values the safety of our team members and honors the responsibility to always provide clean and safe jobsites. We also understand the importance of maintaining safe work environments for the benefit of our subcontractors, suppliers, and the general public. Kimrick abides by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA), and is in compliance with local, state, and federal safety rules and regulations.
Our commitment to safety is maintained through our rigorous programs:
• Drug and Alcohol Policy
• Accident Investigation
• Daily Toolbox Safety Meetings
• First Aid / CPR Certification
• Routine Jobsite Safety Audits
• New Employee Orientation and Training
• Pre-Mobilization Jobsite Safety Meetings
• OSHA Construction Safety Trainings
• Client Partnership Meetings
• COVID-19 Safety Measures
Safety is our number one concern, and Kimrick is committed to providing the safest environment possible to ensure its jobsites are successful.